Effective customer service begins with a customer-centric mindset. When brands deliver good service, their customers remember the experience and it leads to long-term relationships with the company. It’s not possible to think about business growth without great service. Whether you’re a tech company offering tech support Kuwait, a restaurant, a hospitality hub or a retail store, customers form the foundation of your success.
Let’s look at some important statistics that further expand the power of customer service:
- Did you know that while 80% companies feel that they offer good customer service, only 8% of customers really agree with them?
- By 2020, customer service will overtake price and product as the main differentiator between brands
- It can be almost 6 to 7 times more expensive to attract a new customer than to retain an existing one. That’s why, good service is integral.
- Just 10% increase in customer retention can boost your company’s value by 30%
- When your customers have an excellent experience with your brand, 97% of them will recommend you to their friends and family
- A negative customer experience can lead to 80% customers going to your competitors instead of you
- More than 90% customers will buy from you again if you have an effortless service experience
Doesn’t this motivate you to train your call center agents and sales representatives at your call center service in Kuwait? Everyone who represents your company to your customer must have some basic and specialized training to offer the best customer service possible.
We bring you the most powerful results of extraordinary customer service:
- It Builds Trust
Since there is plenty of competition in today’s markets, people will only stay loyal to a company if they have a good enough reason. Thus, as a company, you need to work harder to retain your customers and build their trust in your products and services. Top-notch customer service will help in building trust and this in turn, will be the difference between loyal customers and those who jump ship.
- It Matters More than PriceAs mentioned above, customer service will be more valued with time than price. People are often willing to pay a little extra if they are getting the desired experience from a particular company. Especially in the age where customers have more disposable income, their buying decisions are not always governed by the price point.
- It Enhances Brand AwarenessWord of mouth is your best friend during marketing. And customer service helps you gain exceptional word of mouth publicity. When people like their experience with your company, they will talk about you – to their friends, family, on social media, etc. This in turn will help you build brand awareness with minimum spends.
- It Reduces Your Problems
Sure, no business can run without any problems. But when customers are assured that their complaints will be heard, they will happier doing business with you. This will reduce friction and help you focus on business growth.Now that you know the power of customer service, it’s time to embrace this catalyst in your business strategy. Use technologies for better call center agents, hire leading Centrix Plus and make sure that your customer service is impeccable!